Product added to cart
Terms and Conditions
The goods will be shipped by the SELLER no later than three days after the payment specified in the order has been received.
Orders are delivered to the address specified by the buyer using the courier service of Eesti Post.
Right of withdrawal
If the product has damage that was not immediately detected on external inspection and that did not occur when the package was opened, or if the product is incorrect, please notify the SELLER immediately at SELLER'S ADDRESS.
According to § 56 of the Law of Obligations Act, the consumer may withdraw from the contract concluded by means of communication within 14 days. In the case of goods, the term starts from the day the goods have reached the consumer. There is no right of return for goods that are manufactured according to the buyer's special requirements.
If the consumer withdraws from the contract, the amount paid by him must be returned to him as soon as possible, no later than within 30 days of the notification of withdrawal from the contract reaching the provider. The consumer must return the goods received from the provider immediately, and no later than within 30 days of sending the withdrawal statement.
To use the right of withdrawal in the SELLERS e-shop, you must:
1. Submit a relevant statement to the e-mail address SELLERS ADDRESS within 14 days of receiving the goods. In the statement, provide the following information: the product to be returned, the order number and the billing account to which the money will be returned;
2. By agreeing the return time and place with the e-store manager in advance, return unused, correct and, if possible, in the original packaging;
3. The return of the goods is at the SELLERS expense, and the initial transport fee is not reimbursed (unless the returned goods do not match what was ordered);
4. The money will be returned after we have checked the goods, when we will return the money by transfer to the bank account specified by you in the application;
In the case of returns, we draw your attention to the following requirements:
1. The goods to be returned must be unused, with tags and in the original packaging;
2. If the goods to be returned are damaged, the Customer must compensate for the decrease in the value of the goods. To use the right of withdrawal, please open the product packaging carefully, without damaging it. The condition does not apply to postal packages. In case of a significant violation of the goods, the SELLER has the right to refuse the returned product;
3. If you want to exchange the received product for a different size or another item, you will have to bear the shipping cost of the new item;
The manufacturer's warranty extends to the products sold in the store. The warranty starts from the moment the goods are shipped.
During the warranty period, the customer has the right to file a claim if, due to the quality of the product, it is not possible to use it for its intended purpose. The claim must be submitted in Estonian and it will be resolved in accordance with current legislation. The claim cannot be satisfied if the problems are due to unintended use of the product or natural wear and tear.
In the event of a deficiency:
1. Send a corresponding statement to the e-mail address SELLERS ADDRESS, in which the detected defect and the claim to be submitted to the trader should be described as accurately as possible;
2. If possible, add pictures and a copy of the purchase invoice;
3. Enter your name, contact information and date in the application;
After receiving the application, the SELLER will contact the buyer within 7 days to agree on further action to review and correct the defect.
If it turns out that the product cannot be repaired when defects appear, the SELLER undertakes to replace the product. The replacement product will be covered by the warranty for the original duration.
The guarantee is valid in the territory of the Republic of Estonia.